To do this prostrated pose:
- Lie on your front with your palms near your head.
- As you exhale, lift up your head and chest by stretching your arms.
- As you inhale, return to the original position.
- Repeat 8-10 times.
Not only will Cobra Pose strengthen your back muscles, but it helps to open up your chest and increase your oxygen intake - this is what improves the natural radiance of your skin.
To do this understated pose:
- Place your feet a few inches apart, your hands by your side, and stand straight.
- Go up on your toes while stretching your shoulders and chest.
- Hold for 5-10 seconds
- Repeat 3-4 times.
This asana is an essential to your glowing complexion, allowing you to concentrate on rhythmic and deep breathing. This seemingly-simple practice is crucial to mental and physical wellness. Yoga breathing can be deceptively difficult to master, but worth the effort!
To achieve this pose:
- Sit in a Lotus Position (cross-legged).
- Slowly bend backwards, until you can place your head on the ground.
- As you touch the ground with the top of your head, lift your chest up.
- For a few seconds, hold the pose.
Improving the blood circulation of your head, this pose is easy to perform as a beginner and beneficial in a number of ways. Not only will the circulation be good for your face’s healthy glow, the Fish Pose also helps reduce indigestion and bloating.
Don’t push yourself too hard when attempting any of these poses - stop when you feel discomfort!