Follow our simple spring cleaning checklist to get your home organized in no time.
1. Examine Roof Shingles
2. Inspect gutters and eavestroughs
3. Service the AC unit/HVAC system
4. Check for faucet and piping leaks
5. Inspect caulking on windows and door seals
6. Change batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
7. Deep clean your flooring. Have your carpets professionally cleaned and wax wooden floors.
8. Clean inside the refrigerator. The best cleaner is a combination of abrasive salt and bubbly soda water.
9. Clean the oven, set it to self-clean. Be sure to wipe up major spills before setting it to self-clean.
10. Organize your pantry, and throw out any expired foods.
11. Rotate your mattress. Alternate between end-over-end and side-over-side
12. Clean windows and wash blinds.